Download Empire Earth
The Empire Earth Community Setup provide both
Empire Earth and The Art of Conquest.
(DO NOT SHARE the setup, share this page instead)
By downloading you confirm to have Empire Earth and The Art of Conquest extension CD in your possession or to have PURCHASED both games (or Gold Edition) digitally (you can buy it here).
Although this version doesn’t revive the online lobby, LAN or Direct Connect multiplayer is still possible and compatible with the CD versions of Empire Earth and The Art of Conquest as well as with GOG.
If you want to play with strangers, you may prefer to install NeoEE instead.
This version revives the multiplayer lobby, allowing you to play with other players, as was previously possible on the old Sierra On-Line lobby.
This version contains the same features as Vanilla, but also bring ranked games in the lobby and add additional content from the community, without altering the original gameplay. Although this version is focused on multiplayer, the game can still be played solo.
NeoEE + Original
The NeoEE and EE Original setup will each perform their own installation of the game, so you can install both NeoEE and Empire Earth without worry! And switch according to your needs when you want to play with certain players, because keep in mind that they are not compatible online.
You can find on Github the source code of the Inno Setup 6 (6.2) and 5 (Legacy, 5.4.3 ANSI) script. You can propose ideas or add features to suit your needs. But this one will also have to be licensed under GNU General Public License v3.
If you want to distribute a mod you rather use the .eem of the Launcher and not build an entire setup for it.
Empire Earth Community Setup is not distributed as a torrent or magnet but as a direct link, and we provide a hash to verify the file’s integrity.
- Windows 7SP1 to 11
- 600 MB of hard disk space (1 GB during installation)
- Monitor supporting >= 1024 x 768 resolution
- Internet to update game language during installation
- DirectX 9-12 compatible GPU
- x86/x64 CPU (+ ARM64 from Windows 11)
Legacy Community Setup (not provided anymore)
- Windows 98 to 11
- Pentium® II – 350 MHz or higher processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 600 MB of hard disk space (1 Go during installation) ; additional 100 MB of hard drive space for swap file
- Super VGA monitor supporting 1024 x 768 resolution
- AGP (4 MB) or PCI (8 MB) 3D video card that supports 1024 x 768, 16 bit color resolution
- Microsoft Mouse or compatible pointing device
- 28.8 Kbps modem (or higher recommended) for Internet or head-to-head play
- DirectX compatible sound card with speakers or headphones recommended
- DirectX 7-12 compatible GPU
- Windows 98 to 11